1. Please arrive on time. Your time is specially reserved for you each week.
2. Please be prepared with your music and any homework assignments.
3. Parents are always welcome in the studio.
4. Parents: If you wish to speak with me about your child, please do so either during your child’s scheduled lesson time or make another appointment.
5. Please let me know in advance if you are bringing a friend to your lesson.
6. Payments are accepted in the form of cash or check.
7. Payments are expected at the first lesson of each month for the number of lessons in the month barring federal and/or religious holidays, prior known conflicts, or studio closing.
8. Lessons cancelled due to studio closing will be rescheduled as soon as possible.
9. If you are ill, please call and reschedule for another time. Better to reschedule than to sing/play when you are ill, possibly hurting yourself, or spreading germs to others.
10. Please let me know 24 hours in advance of any need to reschedule or cancel your lesson.
11. If you need to reschedule, or cancel, your lesson due to sudden illness or a family emergency, please do your best to give me 2 hours notice.
12. If you have long standing plans, vacation, or special events for which you must reschedule your lesson, please let me know as soon as possible.
13. There are no refunds for lessons. All lessons should be “made up” within the same week, based on availability. If circumstances do not allow for a make up lesson within the same week, it may be scheduled the following week or, if scheduling permits, time may be added to the next regularly scheduled lesson.
14. Sheet music, lesson books, and other materials are not included in the lesson fee. I will be happy to provide them for reimbursement at the current retail price plus applicable tax.